style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Tuesday 6 August 2013

July Beauty Favorites.




Yes Summer has come and gone already. I know I can't believe it either. Yep, August is here, anyway here's a few things I've been loving.


Rimmel Instant Tan: I'm not usually a fan of instant tans, I rather gradual ones for over night, but a few of my friends had it and said it was great so I gave it a go. It does leave a nice "I've just been to Spain" kind of look! It's also matte so you don't have to worry about looking like a fairy. It's best applied with a glove but be aware it drys pretty quick, it can go really wrong if your not carefull!

Essence studio nails 24/7 nail base:  There's not really much to say here. Basically, It does what it says on the tin. It drys in super fast and any nail varnish glides over it really well.

Impulse 'Very Very Pink':  I'm personally not the biggest fan of perfumes, I rather body fragrances most of the time, especially Impulse. This one is my fav. It  smells so fresh! 

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara: I was looking for a new mascara, and decided to go back to basics. This mascara is perfect for when you want an effortless natural look, but can be layered up for a more dramatic effect.

Sunglasses: I don't think I've taken off these sunnies since I got them, I love them! I got them in the River Island sale at the start of July. They were reduced from €20 to €6 so I couldn't leave them! They're almost like a more wearable vintage version of John Lennon glasses! 

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
post signature

1 comment :

  1. very nice... please follow and check out my blog just created it xx

    http://crazi-about-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...