style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Thursday 2 January 2014

Mac

Believe it or not, this is my first Mac lipstick. I can definitely say I wish I tried them earlier. The consistency is amazing and they last as long as a lipstick will, in my opinion. I don't think that staying power is a huge factor with lipsticks considering I continually eat and drink when wearing it! I wouldn't expect a lipstick to stay completely intact the whole time. This particular one is called "Morange" which I originally fell in love with on Lauren Curtis Youtube channel "LaurenBeauty". I'll leave a link to her channel below! 





It is an amazing orange-ish colour and looks stunning with neutral eyeshadow. For me this was a pretty bold choice. Up untill now, I didn't wear lipstick a lot, if  I did it would be mainly dark colours, so this is a pretty bright colour for me. 
               My only problem with this lipstick is that you must have relatively white teeth to wear it, well in my opinion. I havent got amazinly white teeth by no means! but i would scrub my teeth like crazy before wearing this lipstick. I feel this applies for all pink/red toned lipsticks.This is probably why i tend to wear dark lipsticks!
I am defiantly open to trying more mac lipsticks though, so any recommendations are welcome!

Lauren Curtis Youtube channel!


What's your favorite mac lipstick? 

4 comments :

  1. You have amazingly beautiful lips. The lip color compliments them well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you & thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been dying to get my hands on a few *coughcough* 10 mac lipsticks. i always talk my self out of them branding them so expensive! but this year im going to treat my self to one every time i achieve something!

    ive followed you on bloglovin and gfc from when life gives you links bloghop, would you check my blog out too and maybe follow? www.traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...