style="margin-top:40px;

Line

Thursday 14 January 2016

1975 Bell Bottoms.

Hiii,
With Spring/Summer wear already hitting the shops (can you believe we're already talking about summer?!) These flares are the ultimate 70s piece and we're in the sale in H&M so I whipped them up before they were taken. I spent all of last summer trying to find a pair of these bad boys but couldnt find them anywhere..at least not ones that were under 30 euro! As I've mentioned before my mission since around Halloween has been to inject more colour into my wardrobe- which is going relatively well so far, however i think now that 2016 is in full swing that I'll extend that mision to more prints and patterns too! I guess these guys are the first of the bunch! So far I've worn more colour than prints but we'll there!
These bell bottoms are in mint condition, though I'm not sure if they're last season wear or what but I was glad to find them either way!
What are you looking forward to this coming fashion season? 


11 comments :

  1. New year, new prints! These look amazing on you - but I'm not sure I could pull them off, haha x Rebecca - itscohen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fuzzy blue top! You're doing great with incorporating style and color.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty xx :)

    miapauletic.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the hunt for some bell bottoms! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jumper and the color of it! Thank you for sharing this with us. Visit me whenever you can at http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/ kisses, Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great!
    I like it :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These flares look absolutely gorgeous on you - H&M always have the best pieces! x

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking great!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...